SEALY REFLEXION ® UP
Reflexion UP Features
- 65° upright angle makes it easy to read, watch TV, or use a laptop.
- Fast response, with full lift within 30 seconds.
Easy to operate
- Wired remote control for head-up and head-down movement.
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position.
Designed for durability and ease of use
- Designed to fit in standard-size bed frames.
- Mattress retainer bars (patent pending) designed for easy access while changing your sheets.
- Quiet operation with strong pulling/pushing power and a long service life mean greater reliability.
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure.
Fits your bed frame
- Designed to be placed directly on standard bedframes, on the floor, or used with optional legs (4.5", 6.5", 9" – sold separately).
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side of the bed (King and CA King sizes only).
- Link the two sides for single operation.
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving.
3-5-15 Limited Warranty
- Backed by a 3-Year Full, 5-Year Parts, 20-Year Frame limited warranty for peace of mind.
|Twin XL / Single Control||39"||80"|
|Full / Single Control||54"||75"|
|Queen / Single Control||60"||80"|
|Split California King / Single Control||36"||84"|
|Dual California King / Single Control *||36"||84"|
|Dual King *||39"||80"|
* Each half of a dual bed can operate separately or can be paired to operate simultaneously with a single remote control.
Available for These Mattresses *Except Ultra Firm Models
Reflexion 4 and Reflexion UP: What's the difference?
The Reflexion 4 Adjustable Base offers adjustable positioning with a virtually infinite number of positions for both head and foot - and a soothing two-zone body massage with variable styles. Priced from $1,699, Queen.
Find out more here
The Reflexion UP Foundation is the perfect upgrade from a flat foundation. Raise the head of the foundation, in virtually infinite number of positions. Priced from $799, Queen.