SEALY REFLEXION ® 4
Reflexion 4 Features
Control virtually unlimited ergonomic positions to raise your head and feet or both.
Three Pre-Programmed Memory Settings
Select your perfect position for relaxing, reading, working in bed or sleeping:
- Zero Gravity mode, which raises your head and legs
- Lounge mode, which raises your head and lowers your feet
- Incline mode, which allows you to sleep on a slight incline
Select the right location and intensity for ultimate relaxation:
- Two massage zones
- Full-Body massage mode
- Three massage wave intensities
Wall-glide design allows the bed to adjust up and down without touching the wall.
Solid, articulated design fully supports your mattress, with 8.5" furniture-grade wooden legs.
LED nightlight underneath (activated by remote control) makes it simple to find your way in the dark or to use as ambient light.
1/3/20-Year Limited Warranty
Backed by a limited warranty (1 year labor, 3 year parts, 20 year frame) for peace of mind.
Works With Your Mattress
Available for all* Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic and Optimum mattresses. *Except Ultra-Firm Comfort Levels
- Lift capacity of 650lbs (Queen)
- Head raises up to 60° from flat
- Leg raises up to 40° from flat
- Download a copy of the user manual
|Twin XL / Single Control||37.5"||79"|
|Full / Single Control||53"||75"|
|Queen / Single Control||58.25"||79"|
|Split California King / Single Control||35.5"||83"|
|Dual King *||37.5"||79"|
* Each half of a dual bed can operate separately or can be paired to operate simultaneously with a single remote control.
With backlit, soft-touch function keys, the wireless remote allows you to easily control the adjustable base.
- Raise or lower the head of the bed
- Raise or lower the foot of the bed
- Pre-programmed memory settings
- Control massage at the head of the bed
- Control massage at the foot of the bed
- Stop massage-body massage
- Wave massage settings
Available for These Mattresses *Except Ultra Firm Models
What's the difference?
If you are not looking for a fully-featured adjustable base, the Ease by Sealy provides some of the functionality of the Reflection 4 base, but at a more affordable price.
Priced from $850, Queen.
The Reflexion UP Foundation is the perfect upgrade from a flat foundation. Raise the head of the foundation, in virtually infinite number of positions.
Priced from $799, Queen.